Header Ads

NBA 2K18 NEWS: Kyrie Irving allround rating is 90

 If you've been following the NBA 2K18 player ratings, you already know cover athlete Kyrie Irving is rated a 90 overall in the upcoming game, but on Monday 2K released the first in-game look at Uncle Drew. 

The leaner model looks great on Irving and the facial recreation is magnificent. I got an opportunity to play NBA 2K18 early last week and I had to give it a go with Irving and the Cavs. I pulled off a couple of moves with the ball-handling wizard that I wish I had captured so I could share them with the public.

The new player movement engine really looks great with guys like Irving who have the ball on a string. There is a ton of trade talk swirling around Irving, so it's unclear if those rumors and speculation are the reason it's taken so long to see an in-game shot of the Cleveland Cavaliers' star.

He's currently a member of the three-time defending Eastern Conference champions, so that's the team he's with in the screenshots.  Source:http://www.nbamtcoins.com/news-121016.html












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.